Some common questions
Are you near a bus route?
Yes, the LTC route 11, Southcrest will stop at the corner of Viscount Rd and Cranbrook Rd. The Studio Wellness Clinic is just a two minute walk south on Cranbrook. For further details click on the link below.
Is parking available?
Yes, there is free parking on the street.
How long are the sessions?
- Laser sessions are approximately 15-30 minutes
- Reflexology is approximately 45 minutes
- Hot Stone therapy is approximately 90 minutes
- AromaTouch therapy is approximately 45 minutes
- Ionic Foot Bath detoxification is approximately 30 -40 minutes
- Healing Touch and Reiki sessions are about 45-60 minutes
- An initial consult is approximately 30 minutes
Do you have evening appointments?
Yes, the treatments are relaxing in nature and many clients chose to have an evening appointment so they can return home de-stressed and relaxed.
How do I arrange an appointment in my home?
To arrange an appointment in your home, please contact Cathy directly.
What payment methods are accepted?
The Studio Wellness Clinic accepts cash and cheque for services.
Are services covered by insurance?
OHIP does not cover these services. Private insurance may offer some coverage. You will need to check with your insurance company for specifics. Receipts will be issued for the services performed.
Do you have gift certificates?
Yes, gift certificates are very popular for the hard to buy for person who has everything and or the person who you know needs to de-stress their life.